Archer's Paradox

I can finally show you my finished Follow Your Arrow shawl - pattern by Ysolda. For those that haven't taken part, it's a mystery knitalong. There has been a clue released each week for 5 weeks. Each clue has two choices. I've particularly enjoyed having a choice because there was bound to be a clue that I like more.

My Ravelry Project page.

I love garter stitch, so whenever that was part of the clue, I tended to choose that one.



My final choices were ABBAB. I used two different Eden Cottage Yarns for the shawl, which I bought from Woolfest, see this post.








I've really enjoyed this knitalong and think the finished design is lovely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Substituting Yarn in a Project

Photo Tutorial: How to Back a Knitted Blanket

Photo & Video Tutorial: Magic Loop Cast-On