Buzzy Bee

Well, this is something I just have to show you as it's just so darn cute.

This is one of my latest finished objects. The pattern is Man's Bee Friend from Debbie Bliss's Woolly Woofers book and I think it's in the latest issue of the Debbie Bliss magazine too.

The very lovely recipient is Milly from A Good Yarn.

Bee1

Bee2

Milly quite likes the cosy jumper but not as thrilled with the antenna hat, which quickly came off.

Bee3

Bee4

Then back on again.

Bee5

Bee6

Bee7

Bee8
 
The yarn is Rico Essential Soft Merino Aran.

Comments

  1. A model in the making if ever there was one - and suits and fits Milly perfectly. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too darn cute. If only my dog wasn't so enormous, then I could knit him sweaters as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Substituting Yarn in a Project

Photo Tutorial: How to Back a Knitted Blanket

Photo & Video Tutorial: Magic Loop Cast-On