Works in progress

I’ve got quite a few WIPs at the moment. This is partly due to several mystery knitalongs.

My birthday/Christmas present (and maybe next year’s too!) was a membership to Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket 2015. I want to share pictures of this but I don’t want to ruin any surprises for people. I’ve put photos of the finished squares on my Ravelry project page.

I’ll show you a few sneak peek photos though.

Here is the first batch of materials.



The 2nd lot of patterns have just come through and I spent Sunday morning being super organised. The materials for each square are wound off and in their own zip lock bags.


The other mystery knitalong is Ysolda’s Follow Your Arrow KAL 2. I did it last year and really loved the finished shawl. Can’t really show you but here’s the project page with pictures. This is the yarn I’m using. It’s Solo by sparkleduck.


The other project on the needles is a Torine scarf from the Rowan Truesilk book and I’m working it in Rowan Truesilk (colourway sleep). The yarn is just heaven.


There are a few other bits too including a Christmas present – being very organised!

I’ve just completed another Buzzy Bee outfit for a friend’s dog, though it’s more “Dennis the Menace”esque.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Substituting Yarn in a Project

Photo Tutorial: How to Back a Knitted Blanket

Photo & Video Tutorial: Magic Loop Cast-On