Proms

At the weekend, we had a fabulous evening out with friends and family. It was an outdoor classical concert. We lucked out with the weather – there was scrummy food, good music and lots of laughs too.

P1100613
There was some balloon modelling going on – not sure whether the kids or the adults enjoyed that one most!

P1100645
Part of the show involved a flyover by a spitfire. I would have a lovely photo of the spitfire, if I’d taken it a second later (can you see him behind the flag?)

P1100648
Some people had decorated a tree in ribbons.

P1100668P1100681
At the end of the evening, there was a firework display.
P1100750
P1100759
I did do a little bit of knitting that night on some plain socks.
I couldn’t take my current main project because of all the beading.
Beads
P1100315

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Substituting Yarn in a Project

Photo Tutorial: How to Back a Knitted Blanket

Photo & Video Tutorial: Magic Loop Cast-On